World Leading Multinational Organisation
Working within a highly experienced Team
Outstanding Staff Benefits including Top Hospital Private Health Cover
COOK Medical, a global organisation specialising in interventional medicine, has sales, marketing and manufacturing offices worldwide. COOK is at the forefront of medical research and product development in minimally invasive health care devices. In an effort to support our continuing growth, we seek the services of a Control Room Operator to join our team in our Australian Head Office at Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane.
The Control Room Operator - Sterilisation is responsible for control room operations and working collaboratively within a small team to ensure the safe and effective operation of COOK Australia sterilisation chambers and ancillary equipment.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Operate control systems for the sterilisation chambers and ancillary equipment
• Working collaboratively with production personnel to ensure smooth and efficient product flow through the sterilisation and aeration areas
• Coordinate and perform preventative and breakdown maintenance for the sterilisation chambers and ancillary equipment
• Coordinate and perform calibration of instrumentation associated with the sterilization chambers and ancillary equipment
• Schedule, coordinate, and oversee external contractors (as required)
• Assist in the preparation and execution of equipment commissioning, process validation and feasibility studies
• Record and review process performance and maintenance and calibration activities against specified parameters in an accurate manner
• Participate in the development of risk assessments
• Previous experience working in a processing/manufacturing environment
• Experience working to and developing standard operating procedures and following WH&S regulations
• Previous experience and knowledge of control systems, such as SCADA, and data historians, such as OSIsoft PI Historian.
• An understanding of ethylene oxide sterilisation operations and process (desirable)
• Previous experience working with toxic and explosive chemicals and hazardous atmospheres (desirable)
• Strong proficiency with computers including the Microsoft Office Suite
• High level of technical aptitude with the ability to analyse technical problems
• Ability to work on a roster system, 6 shifts per fortnight working 12.5 hour days including weekend shifts
• Ability to wear respiratory equipment and work in hot environments
Cook Can Offer:
• An opportunity for you to join a company that is committed to improving medical care.
• An attractive package including monthly bonus and Private Top Hospital Cover for all employees.
• A culture that supports personal growth and continuous learning.
Cook as an Employer:
Founded in 1963, Cook Medical pioneered many of the medical devices now commonly used to perform minimally invasive medical procedures throughout the body. Today, the company integrates medical devices, drugs and biologics to enhance patient safety and improve clinical outcomes. Since its inception, Cook has operated as a private corporation. The Australian Head Quarters is located in the Brisbane Technology Park, Eight Mile Plains, Queensland. Our manufacturing operation is steadily growing and manufacturing more complex devices for our global markets.
Cook Medical has over 10,000 employees worldwide, operates directly in 39 countries and delivers products to 135 countries around the world. Cook Medical consists of nine business units and produces over 7,000 different products for the global market. The future of medical care has never been more exciting.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit http://www.cookmedical.com