• Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer
• Working within an experienced Quality Assurance Team
• 12-month contract
COOK Medical, a global organisation specialising in interventional medicine, has sales, marketing and manufacturing offices worldwide. COOK is at the forefront of medical research and product development in minimally invasive health care devices.
In an effort to support our continuing growth we seek the services of a Quality Assurance Administrator - Supply on a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will work within the QA team, providing QA support and maintenance for the supplier program. This will include the assessment of potential new suppliers, ongoing review, and supplier monitoring, qualification and requalification and assisting with quality system elements.
• Provide QA support for new suppliers including qualification, maintenance of the supplier program and discontinuation of supplier/materials
• Support supplier monitoring activities and maintain supplier performance metrics
• Generate supplier quality agreements, collaborate with local and global suppliers
• Conduct supplier corrective actions, verification/validation implementation tasks
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment such as Medical Devices desirable
• Knowledge of the quality systems, documentation and regulatory requirements desirable
• Clear understanding of the Standard Operating Procedures essential
• Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency essential
Cook can offer:
• An opportunity for you to join a company who is committed to improving medical care
• A culture that supports growth and continuous learning
• Fantastic working conditions including subsidised cafeteria and access to onsite gym
Please note, applicants applying to this role must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia with full working rights to work permanently in this country.
Cook Medical employs over 10,000 employees worldwide, operates directly in 39 countries and delivers products to 135 countries around the world. Cook Medical consists of nine business units and has over 7,000 products in stock.
The future of medical care has never been more exciting.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit http://www.cookmedical.com