• World Leading Multinational Organisation
• Working within a highly experienced Finance Team
• Outstanding Staff Benefits including Top Hospital Private Health Cover
COOK Medical is a global medical device manufacturer in interventional medicine. COOK is at the forefront of medical research and product development in minimally invasive health care devices. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk to join our existing Finance Team located at Eight Mile Plains for 12 months.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of credit application forms for new vendors
• Match invoices to purchase orders, delivery dockets and other documentation and ensure there are no discrepancies in quantity or pricing
• Use the Cook Global Chart of Accounts to ensure that all documents are appropriately coded before posting to the financial system
• Process creditors invoices and credit notes
• Maintain a Petty Cash Float and authorise reimbursements
• Ensure all invoices are paid within credit terms
• Prepare payment to Vendors by cheque, electronic funds transfer on a weekly/fortnightly basis
• Process reimbursement of travel expenses of Cook staff, through Concur
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and accounts payable module on a monthly basis
• Demonstrated experience working within an Accounts Payable function essential
• Highly developed customer service skills with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders essential
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting desirable
• Microsoft Office proficiency essential in particular Word and Excel
• Ability to meet deadlines, balancing multiple priorities
• Highly organised with a focus on attention to detail
• Flexible in approach to work
• Previous experience using Navision would be highly regarded
Cook Can Offer:
• An opportunity for you to join a company who is committed to improving medical care
• A culture that supports personal growth and continuous learning
• An attractive package including monthly bonus and Private Top Hospital Cover for all employees
Please note, candidates applying for this position must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia with full working rights.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit http://www.cookmedical.com.
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! PLEASE APPLY NOW!