Reporting to the Director, E&C - APAC, this position is the primary E&C contact for Cook India. He/she will have responsibilities for all aspects of the Cook E&C compliance program for India, including its day to day development and implementation of policies and procedures based on Cook’s global E&C program and applicable regulations.
1. Work with Regional E&C Director and Global E&C Team to help ensure global initiatives address India requirements and are consistently implemented.
2. Become the main contact for E&C queries in India
3. Apply Cook values, policies and procedures in day to day decisions
4. Provide day to day E&C advice on Cook India's interaction with third parties, including Healthcare Professionals
5. Conduct monitoring and auditing activities working with relevant functions as needed, for example HCP educational events, meals, etc.
6. Support GCA function in distributor audits and distributor training as needed
7. Conduct internal compliance training on regulatory changes and Cook E&C policies.
8. Research on industry trends and update stakeholders as needed
9. Identify the compliance issues/concerns and provide guidance and implement corrective plans for resolution
10. Support E&C training and communication initiatives by developing and reviewing content.
11. Represent Cook India in AdvaMed India and APACMed India compliance meetings / working groups
12. Update local management and regional Director regularly on compliance issues/concerns, working together to provide guidance and implement corrective actions
13. Support internal grants board (CDGRB) on reviewing local donation and grant requests as needed
14. Maintain compliance procedures and policies in line with regulation and company policies
1. BSc/BA degree (relevant major preferred)
2. At least 5 years working experience involving compliance
3. Relevant experience in medical device industry is preferred
4. Familiarity with Microsoft office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Exchange)
5. Solid experience in making day to day decisions and approvals, and knowing when to escalate
6. Able to work independently with limited supervision
7. CCEP-I or similar certification preferred and if not, obtain CCEP-I certification within two years of employment at Cook India (if not already obtained prior to joining)