• Join an experienced team in our growing Global Company celebrating 40 years in Australia
• Permanent position, Eight Mile Plains location
• Fantastic working conditions including subsidised cafeteria
An exciting opportunity for you to build and develop your laboratory expertise whilst working within a collaborative and challenging environment.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Laboratory Supervisor, this diverse role is responsible for all bench tasks associated with the Quality Assurance Laboratory.
Our culture is inclusive, and we treat everyone with respect. For us that means we are open to and value different ideas and perspectives and are appreciative of each person’s contributions.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will have access to the following:
• Stability of a long-established company
• Values recognition and service awards
• Base salary plus bonus based on global sales performance
• Top Hospital Private Health Cover for immediate family
• Subsidised cafeteria
• Ongoing support, training and development
• Strong inclusive culture that values its people
• Perform all tasks in accordance with the Quality Management System to a competent standard.
• Conduct Environmental Monitoring and reporting on controlled manufacturing areas.
• Microbiological analysis of raw material, in-process goods and finished products.
• Sample preparation of finished products for toxicity analysis.
• Maintenance and Calibration of laboratory equipment as required.
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
• Ordering and stock rotation of laboratory consumables.
• Data entry, trend analysis and report generation.
• Participate in Laboratory Continuous Improvement activities.
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
• Tertiary qualifications in Microbiology, or Life Science or similar
• Relevant experience within a regulated Laboratory environment
• Working knowledge and experience in aseptic technique
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge of general laboratory safety procedures
Candidates applying to this role must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
This role is to commence as soon as possible, and shortlisting will commence immediately.
About Cook Medical:
Since 1963 Cook Medical has worked closely with physicians to develop technologies that eliminate the need for open surgery. Today we are combining medical devices, biologic materials, and cellular therapies to help the world’s healthcare systems deliver better outcomes more efficiently.
Headquartered in the United States, we also have manufacturing locations in Denmark, Ireland and Australia. We have always remained family owned so that we have the freedom to focus on what we care about: patients, our employees and our communities.
As a global, modern company we ensure that our company values reflect our everyday business practices, staying true to what Bill and Gayle Cook started in 1963.
At Cook Medical, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We understand that everyone can offer a unique perspective and can contribute their own ideas to improve how we work. We strive to create an environment where our employees can feel empowered to make decisions and can bring their full, authentic selves to the workplace.
We are seeking conscientious employees who align with our values, and we encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our organisation.
For more information please visit www.cookmedical.com.au/careers
The future of medical care has never been more exciting.