This position is responsible to provide sales support and assistance to Regional Manager in the assigned region.
1. Develop, maintain and executes an annual business plan for the territory.
2. Responsible for the development and management of all sales activities in the assigned region in order to achieve sales target.
3. Responsible for all day to day business issues, tenders and quotations preparation.
4. Maintain existing clients and sourcing for potential customers.
5. Prepares action plans for effective sales and prospects management.
6. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
7. Provides timely feedback on market issues to senior management.
8. Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
9. Keep current on the managed health care environment.
10. Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the manager.
11. Occasional overseas travel is needed.
1. Degree holder, major in Science Studies, Nursing, Business, Biomedical, Biology, Medical Studies or other related discipline.
2. With 2-5 years of working experience in medical industry is preferred.
3. Solid experience with Endoscopy products will be a strong advantage.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
5. Fluent in English & Cantonese, both written and spoken.
6. Proficiency in PC application, e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Outdoor working is required, e.g. visit hospitals and clinics.